Continuous hot-rolled low carbon steel sheets and strips. Steel of a thickness less than or equal to 5 mm, for the production of gas-welded cylinders.
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF CASTING¹
1) Elements not included in this table may not be added intentionally to the steel without the consent of the customer, except for the casting process. All appropriate precautions must be taken to avoid the addition of those elements, from scrap or other raw materials used in the production process, which may compromise its mechanical characteristics and usability.
2) The aluminium content may be partly replaced by a content of Nb ≤ 0.050% and/or a Ti content of 0.03%. If this is the case, the content of these elements shall be indicated in the control document.
3) If the total AI / N ratio is ≥ 2.2 or if Nb and Ti are added, the nitrogen content may be ≤ 0.012%
MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS ²
1) TRANSVERSE TENSILE TEST IN ROLLING DIRECTION
2) The mechanical characteristics are defined on the product after normalisation (value orientation). Stability time according to thickness.